CT Real Estate Services, LLC was established to offer a cost-efficient alternative to hiring a full-time paralegal
Cheers and thank you for visiting my website, CT Real Estate Services, LLC (“CTRES”).
My name is Amelia Ambrogio Pelton (“Mia”). I established CTRES so that I could offer a cost-efficient alternative to hiring a full-time real estate paralegal. I can be your backroom closing specialist handling your residential real estate closings from soup to nuts once you have a fully executed contract.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME:
I grew up in Norwalk, Connecticut and I still reside in Norwalk. I graduated from Norwalk High School. I’m the proud mom of two boys (actually grown men) and a teenage grandson.
I am a Connecticut Paralegal with over 25 years of experience in the area of real estate. I have processed thousands of real estate transactions from Roton Point closings to residential real estate purchases, sales and refinances. I have been a Connecticut notary public since 1990.
In my career as a paralegal, I have worked full-time in general law practice law firms engaging in the areas of real estate, family law, probate, litigation and personal injury matters. Also, having managed two law offices, I am very experienced in administration of law offices.
I am also a Connecticut Real Estate Agent with William Raveis in Norwalk. I have been an agent since 2016.
Reasons to hire me vs. a full time paralegal
- No overhead.
- No employee benefits.
- Allows attorney to have more time to focus on other matters.
- CTRES is highly experienced and can provide more efficient and accurate work product
- There can be no comparison in cost between an employee and a freelance paralegal.
- Hire CTRES as often or as little as needed for your residential closings or doc prep for a one-time closing, occasional closings, and on-going closings.
- No strings attached to hire CTRES as compared to some staffing agencies.
- We have the benefit of contacts , connections, and resources available